Every family going through divorce deserves individualized planning to develop solutions tailored to their family’s unique needs and this is where a divorce coach becomes an invaluable asset.
In this role, I will perform the following duties as needed:
- Assist you in determining what is most important to you in the divorce process;
- Assist you in creating goals for what you want for you and your family;
- Identify and prioritize your concerns;
- Assist you in managing the emotions that are part of the divorce process and in reducing stress;
- Assist you in strengthening your communication skills and communicating your needs;
- Make effective use of conflict resolution skills;
- Collaboratively work with you and the other members of the collaborative team to improve communication, reduce misunderstandings, resolve problems and facilitate the collaborative process;
- Assist you in developing co-parenting skills and a parenting plan
- Facilitate process and communication at meetings with the goal of making each meeting as effective, productive, and efficient as possible.
- Remain neutral in my work with each of you to ensure that each person’s needs and interests are appropriately addressed